Image One Camera Platinum Protection Plan (Not for Video Cameras or Monitors)
WHAT WE COVER:
- Accidental Damage: Wear and tear from normal or abnormal use. Including unintentional abuse, shock or trauma.
- Water Damage: Effects of exposure to water (salt or freshwater)
- Effects of excessive heat or cold (except fire damage)
- Effects of exposure to chemicals
- Defects in material or workmanship not covered by the manufacturer
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.) that do not impair the equipment's mechanical or optical functions.
- Damage of malfunction due to fire or from the effects of fire.
- Theft, or loss or any other mysterious disappearance.
- Expense, loss or damages consequential to equipment damage
- Intentional abuse or damage.
If repair is not considered by Image One camera to be feasible and the exact model of equipment is not available, Image One Camera may agree to repair or replace your equipment for similar or comparable model with similar features. Replacements "Must" be made through Image One Camera and Video only!
We reserve the right to void or cancel the Platinum Protection Plan if abuse of this contract is determined. All equipment under the Platinum Protection Plan will be inspected and appraised to be in good working order prior to entering the binding contract.
SEE STORE FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS