- For OcuSync 2.0-Compatible Drones
- Works with Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom and More
- Built-In 5.5" Full HD Screen
- Ultra-Bright 1000 cd/m²
- DJI Go Share for Easy Mobile Transfers
- Livestream on Social Media with SkyTalk
- Built-In Microphone and Speaker
- HDMI Port Outputs 4K Video at 60 fps
- Works in -4 to 104°F Weather
- Long-Lasting 5000mAh Battery
Pilot your Mavic 2 Pro, Zoom, or any other OcuSync 2.0-compatible drone in style with the Smart Controller from DJI. The Smart Controller has been engineered and designed to drastically improve your piloting experience and your ability to quickly connect your work with the world. With the Smart Controller, you can experience the joy of flying via a built-in 5.5" screen that displays your gimbal's footage and flight data in Full HD 1080p60 resolution. It's also designed to be extremely viewable, even in direct sunlight, with 1000 cd/m2 of brightness.
DJI's OcuSync 2.0 technology helps keep that crisp and clear HD video feed stable at up to five miles by having the ability to auto-switch between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals. And you don't have to wait to share the great footage with everyone online. The Smart Controller is designed to get your content out there quickly with SkyTalk and DJI Go Share. With these features and more, the Smart Controller is meant to elevate your flying experience, give you the tools to fly in more locations, and connect with more people around the world.
DJI Go Share
Microphone, Speaker, and HDMI
- Microphone: The built-in microphone helps you interact and enhance your livestream footage.
- Speaker: Watch and listen to clips directly stored on your Smart Controller.
- HDMI Out: Pass video through the Smart Controller with an HDMI cable (not included) and display it on a TV in 4K resolution at up to 60 fps, utilizing either the H.264 or H.265 codecs.